Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: A follow up to Birmingham ?

A follow up to Birmingham ? 8 years 3 months ago #11440

• Mr Raffles
Sounds like a great idea Stewart. Would love to see a CD release of one of the shows from the last tour and the Liverpool concert sounded like a good one. Realistically it's not going to top the album charts and be a best seller but it would definitely satisfy all of Steve's fans.
Please login/register to post on the forum.

A follow up to Birmingham ? 8 years 3 months ago #11441

• DaveM
A CD would be fantastic, as would a DVD, I remember a DVD being talked about on here during the BYOOL tour, does anyone know if any of the shows were recorded to film.

A follow up to Birmingham ? 8 years 3 months ago #11442

• Graeme
Great shout Stew. Liverpool was a fantastic gig and it would be great to have a CD available in order for those who were there, and for those who unfortunately weren't, to re live the experience and enjoy it over and over again. After the 'Human Menagerie/Psychomodo' live cd it would be nice to have same for 'The Best Years...' and ditto for the possible future 'Timeless Flight' tour.

A follow up to Birmingham ? 8 years 3 months ago #11445

• richardgwyther
This would be really great. I saw the BYOOL concerts at Salisbury & Birmingham, which were up there with the best. It is always in my mind that all concerts maybe recorded one way or another & to hear this again live one can only dream/hope.
I expect it might be costly to do but some acts are recorded & available on cd straight after the concert e.g. I saw Squeeze in Bristol last year, bought the concert cd & got it signed by the band, all within 15 minutes of the show finishing.
The memory of attending a concert is instant & unique, especially SH & CR & as Steve says "never the same twice". So maybe this could be something for Timeless Flight & Prima Donna concerts?

A follow up to Birmingham ? 8 years 3 months ago #11446

• Charmpri
richardgwyther wrote:
This would be really great. I saw the BYOOL concerts at Salisbury & Birmingham, which were up there with the best. It is always in my mind that all concerts maybe recorded one way or another & to hear this again live one can only dream/hope.
I expect it might be costly to do but some acts are recorded & available on cd straight after the concert e.g. I saw Squeeze in Bristol last year, bought the concert cd & got it signed by the band, all within 15 minutes of the show finishing.
The memory of attending a concert is instant & unique, especially SH & CR & as Steve says "never the same twice". So maybe this could be something for Timeless Flight & Prima Donna concerts?

Good shout Richard. A few years ago I went to an Alice Cooper gig at Hammersmith Odeon where you bought a data stick before the gig. When you got home you logged on to a PC and entered a code that downloaded the gig plus photos of the gig.
I know what faith is and what it's worth.
The following user(s) said Thank You: , COVENTRY DAVE

A follow up to Birmingham ? 8 years 3 months ago #11458

• psychomenagerie
As I couldn't make it to any of the shows, I'd love to have a CD & or DVD of any of the BYOOL shows